More and more clients are coming to us with enquiries relating to how to run a team event and make a contribution to the community at the same time. Knowing their input is making a difference to someone less privileged than themselves can have a major impact on an individual and for this reason CSR events are becoming more and more popular. Greater engagement by participants can be achieved through participation in meaningful and well run CSR events.
Incorporation of CSR activities into your program benefits your company in the following ways:
- Fosters goodwill between the organization and the community you touch.
- Encourages team working and stimulates the building of relationships across departments.
- Energizes employee and builds loyalty and engagement.
- Enhances your reputation as a company that cares and reinforces your position as an employer of choice, making it easier to attract top talent. Responsible companies also command a premium on their goods and services, as consumers are willing to pay more for what they perceive to be responsible companies.
Let our team work with you to create your meeting/event/incentive/team building with all the normal elements but take it to the next level with a “giving back” component.
What CSR activities can SIT organize for you?
It all depends on what you feel is most aligned to your goals and objectives and makes sense given the schedule of the event.
When developing a program which includes a CSR element – we will make various suggestions as to which entities need support.
We conducted a recent event at Razzett tal-Hbiberija were the distributors of our client from various Eastern European countries fixed the animal shelters (zoo area), the pool area (painting and added safety rails, fencing around park and general cleaning).
Some other ideas include:
- Assisting in events to create some fun for under- privileged children
- Building an IT room and providing connectivity at an impoverished school
- Assisting at a animal conservation project
- Renovating an orphanage