The Quality Assured seal is a voluntary scheme run by the Malta Tourism Authority that recognises DMCs (Destination Management Companies) committed to high levels of quality, consistency and professionalism.
The MTA aims to assist quality tourism service providers to gain a competitive edge, while also assisting tourists and clients to make a more informed choice. The scheme aims to encourage a focus on providing the best possible experience for the customer through the creation of Quality benchmarks.
Quality Assured DMCs in Malta must comply with a specific set of criteria in order to obtain and retain the quality seal. The requirements cover several different areas including:
• Number of MICE events/delegates handled per year
• Financial stability
• Public liability insurance
• Insurance coverage of suppliers
• Recommendations by previous clients
• Recommendations by local suppliers
• Membership with recognised associations
• Staff training
• Deadlines to acknowledge requests and send proposals
• Availability of staff 24 hours a day during events
The SIT team is proud to offer the highest levels of professional and personalised service throughout every event. Our commitment to Quality Assurance provides clients with a high level of confidence that their event will be operated at the highest level possible.